Founded in 2010, the Montgomery County Bar Association has been a vehicle for attorneys to meet, exchange information related to their legal specialty areas, and provide valuable legal and community services to residents in Montgomery County. The MCBA is proud to claim members who are volunteers, attorneys and judges covering all areas of the law. The MCBA is a 240-member voluntary association in Conroe, Texas.
- To promote honor, dignity, truth and professionalism within the legal community;
- To promote improvements in the law and aid in the administration of justice;
- To enhance the delivery of and access to quality legal services;
- To educate the public about the legal system;
- To provide for an inclusive bar; and
- To promote camaraderie, a forum for discussion on issues pertaining to the legal system and education for its members.